NARI – Homeowner’s Guide
Q. Could you tell me a little bit more about NARI – (National Association of the Remodeling Industry) and why you are a member?
A. DreamMaker is a member of NARI because I believeNARI contractors are set apart from the rest of the pack. NARI members voluntarily follow a strict Code of Ethics.
NARI’s CORE PURPOSE is to advance and promote the remodeling industry’s professionalism, product and vital public purpose.
When you work with a NARI Professional you get…. A full-time, dedicated remodeling professional who has experience, and voluntarily adheres to NARI’s strict Code of Ethics. NARI’s screening process offers this assurance. NARI members have access to the latest information in the industry through publications, educational programs, educational seminars and conferences.
NARI is a not-for-profit trade association with more than 50 years of industry experience. NARI represents professional remodeling contractors, product manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, trade publications, utilities and lending institutions. The association is committed to enhancing the professionalism of the remodeling industry and serving as an ally to you, the homeowner.
NARI is dedicated to being the best resource for knowledge and training in the remodeling industry. Together NARI members help construct the dreams in homeowners’ lives.
Each member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business:
- By promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety;
- By making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- By writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
- By promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- By refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
- By attaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- By attaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
Call us today and we’ll be happy to mail or email you NARI’s informative brochure about how to select a remodeling professional.