A: There’s a new option to give your kitchen the sizzle you see in your mind’s eye for less total cost than a complete remodel.
Refacing is a process that allows homeowners to keep their existing cabinets, while transforming them with a fresh, new face using the styles, wood species, and finishes that are popular today. What makes the refacing process unique is that as you update the look of your kitchen, you have the creative freedom to add new elements using top-quality components that simply weren’t necessary or available when the existing kitchen was first designed.
When refacing your cabinets you can …
- Remodel quicker with less hassle and disruption
- Give your kitchen a facelift using a vast palette of styles, woods and finishes
- Add new elements and cabinets to your existing kitchen
- Retain things you like such as flooring or countertops
- Avoid major costs like plumbing or electrical
- Get the new look you want at lower total cost
- Update your home with lower impact on your life
The actual installation process can be completed in a couple of days, instead of weeks or months, so there is less total impact on your life. Often when the installers pack-up to go home in the evening you still have full use of your kitchen.