Letter From The Owner, Michael Pinkerton
Thank you for your interest in DreamMaker Bath and Kitchen. When it comes to your home, we know that it is very important that you choose the right contractor. The reports of poor workmanship and unscrupulous contractors are prevalent in this industry. This is why it is critical that you research the companies you are considering.
DreamMaker Bath and Kitchen differs from ordinary remodeling contractors in these important ways:
- We are committed to building lasting relationships with our clients by delivering a high quality experience through nationally renowned products, professional craftsmanship and excellent customer service. I've dedicated my business to helping you and other clients understand professional remodeling design and construction.
- We have taken two decades of experience and refined the design-build process. This process guarantees that each of our clients has a first-class remodeling experience. Utilizing the design/build process allows us to identify and prioritize the parameters of your project. We help you establish your remodeling goals, priorities and budget.
- We take responsibility for the entire project, from start to finish. We eliminate the confusion between the client, designer-architect, sub- contractors and engineers.
- Everything is included; there are no surprises. The contract clearly defines the phases, products and services, virtually eliminating the potential risk of exceeding your predetermined budget.
- We commit, in writing, to completing your project in a timely manner.
- We assign a "Lead Carpenter" to manage each project ensuring that you will receive the personal attention that each of our clients deserve. He is the person that makes it all happen. This person is much more than a very talented craftsman. The Lead Carpenter is your guide through the daily activities of remodeling your home. The Lead Carpenter becomes your own personal project manager and craftsman all in one.
- We protect your home and family by putting down site protection prior to the start of your project and we clean up at the end of each day.
- We are licensed, ensuring that your home is safe and in compliance with all applicable codes.
- We are fully insured, protecting you and your home while we build your dream.
- We guarantee your project with a 3-year workmanship warranty: The best warranty in the business. No maintenance headaches - every job is guaranteed. If you need service, we will come back with no hassle.
Thank you for the considering DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen. Whether your project is large or small, choose the company you can trust. We look forward to working with you.
Michael Pinkerton, CAPS
We were new to Colorado Springs and did not know who was reputable and who was not. When we saw that DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen managed the project from start to finish, that was what pushed them in our favor. Lane Winters and all the contractors and subcontractors were great, worked well with us and told us when they were going and coming. It was easy to work DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen. Michele and Tom